Our accommodation and housing services for disadvantaged people extends across the north of England from Barrow-in-Furness, Kendal and Maryport in Cumbria to Barnard Castle, Morpeth, Hexham and Consett in the North East.
Demand for properties increases every year and Fairoak always have a waiting list of pre-qualified tenants seeking long term quality accommodation.
If you have a property which you are either considering letting, or have one for sale which may instead generate a rental income for you, then we would like to hear from you. Even if you’ve never let your property in the past or didn’t even consider yourself to be a potential landlord, Fairoak can advise on the suitability and help advise on the process for getting it ready as a rented home, including:
- What makes an ideal home for our tenants
- How Fairoak will manage and help look after your property
- Our process for allocating properties to tenants
- Any updates to your property you may need to consider
- What income you may be able to generate from your property
- Where you stand in terms of insurance and tax
If you would like to find out more, or have your property viewed by us and get an honest market appraisal of the rent which could be earned, then we would like to hear from you. Please email Lisa Chant, Housing Director, at email@example.com or complete the form below: